Are you new to the artificial eyelashes world? And you don’t know about the terminology of different kinds of eyelashes? This article will definitely help you understand what classic, volume & hybrid eyelashes are. Not just this, you will also get to know, What’s the difference between hybrid and classic lashes?
So let’s get started!
What are Classic Lashes?
Classic lashes are the usual kind of artificial lashes. The classic lashes are beautiful, natural-looking & give a simple look with adequate volume & length. The ratio of natural hair with lashes hair is always 1:1.
One extension is applied to one lash in classic lashes. The result of this is natural-looking lashes with an undetectable difference.
Usually, it takes around 1.5 hours to 2 hours to apply for the classic eyelash extensions.
Read Also: Best boar bristle brush for fine thin hair
What are Volume Lashes?
Volume lashes are a type of artificial lashes that provide a fuller & voluminous look. The ratio of natural lashes to artificial lashes is 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5 in volume lashes, meaning you will achieve extra voluminous & lengthy lashes.
These lashes are clearly visible & look better on models & actoress.
What are Hybrid Lashes?
The hybrid lashes are a combination of classic & volume lashes, in the ratio of 70:30. The hybrid lashes provide a more voluminous look than classic lashes & a more natural look than volume lashes. So you can good aspects of both lash types.
The hybrid lash type is famous in Hollywood & women prefer it more than any lash type.
You should take the help of a professional to apply these lashes in a better & clean way.
Quick link: can you take a bath after getting a tattoo
What’s the difference between hybrid and classic lashes?
The classic & hybrid lashes have clear differences in looks, cost, method of applying & many other things. So let’s have a look at these differences:
- The volume of classic lashes is 1:1 to natural lashes.
- Cost of classic lashes is lower than hybrid & volume lashes & costs between $80 to $160.
- The application time is around 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Classic lashes can last for 4-6 weeks.
- The thickness of classic lashes is around 0.7mm to 1.5mm.
- These are easier to apply.
- The classic lashes are good for daily wear.
- The volume of hybrid lashes is 2:1 or 3:1 to natural lashes.
- The cost of hybrid lashes is much higher & it can cost between $100 to $345.
- Hybrid lashes can take around 2 to 3 hours & a lot more efforts than classic lashes.
- The hybrid lashes can last for around 8 weeks.
- The thickness of hybrid lashes is 0.03 to 0.07 mm.
- These lashes need much more efforts & only professional can apply them.
- Hybrid lashes are recommended for special occasions.
So which lash type to choose?
Actually, it totally depends on you! Becuase both eyelash types are good & suitable according to one’s needs. For example, if you have thick eyelashes & want some more volume, then choose classic lashes. Moreover, if you wish for artificial lashes at a low cost, then classic lashes are suitable for you.
On the other side, if you have one special occasion coming & you want to look too good, then go for hybrid lashes. Moreover, these last for more time, so you can also go for hybrid lashes for this reason.
Overall, get lash type according to your need & budget.
QUEWEL Eyelash Extensions
So this was all about different kinds of lash types. We hope now you can tell your eyes technician which lashes type you want. Now help us by leaving a comment & providing your thoughts & suggestions on this article!
Thank you for reading!